Plumbing jobs have a tendency to be long winded, messy and perhaps smell a little too ripe, especially if you’re unclear on exactly what needs to be done. This is where we come in. With of wealth of experience and understanding, we’re happy to help with even the most simple of plumbing jobs, ensuring the work is done professionally and promptly so you needn’t worry about it anymore.
- Dripping Taps – Dripping taps are notoriously annoying and can be a real pain to stop. Understanding the right process can be a little fiddly, but with our advice you should be able to beat any troublesome drips in your home.
- Drainage – When you take the plug out, does your water swirl? If not then you’re looking at poor drainage and the potential for a block drain. Unclogging your drains before the problem get serious is a must.
- Applying Sealants – Sealant is an essential part of preventing leaks, and checking it regularly and ensuring it’s not coming off is really important.
- Water Pressure – Low water pressure can be due to sediment accumulation and perhaps problems with your water line. If you think you water pressure is too low, give us a call and we’ll be happy to put your mind at ease and solve the issue.
- Your Toilet – Toilets are rarely a joyful job, and making sure the flush and other such toilet related necessities are in working order often requires a professional touch.
If you need help with any of the above and live in the Northampton area, please get in touch with us today.