Landlords are required by law to have an annual gas safety check carried out on their properties. Gas safety checks should be carried out every 12 months by a Gas Safe Registered engineer on every gas appliances and pipe work.
This will ensure that all gas fittings and appliances (such as cookers, boilers and any other gas appliance) are safe to use.
Our plumbers are Gas Safe Registered engineers - we can carry out these checks and provide you with a Landlord Gas Safety Certificate (CP12).
The following will be checked during our inspection:
- Check for gas leaks
- Ensure gas pressures are correct
- Check the flues for damage or signs of distress
- Make sure appliances are fitted to manufactures instructions
- Check earth binding to gas meter
- Check gas pipe has been sleeved passing through any walls
- And much more!
At the end of our inspection you will be provided with a full inspection report valid for one year.
We can also service and repair all your gas appliances during the same visit.
To book an inspection in the Northampton area, please call 01604 530553